Nothing says winter in Sydney like taking the family for a skate on the world-famous Bondi Festival Ice Rink.
We have ice skates of all sizes and push-along penguins for the little ones, so shimmy into some skates and glide across the ice (or shuffle if you’re a first-timer) – all whilst enjoying the best view in town. The Bondi Festival Ice Rink is open to everyone, every day of the Festival.
Live ice skating demonstrations on Sundays at 4.45pm, 5.45pm + 6.45pm
10am – 9pm daily (last session 8pm)
Ages 15+ $27
Ages 5 – 14 $20
Ages 4 & under $15
Family Ticket (2 adults 2 kids or 1 adult 3 kids) $75
Penguin Hire $10
Group Booking (10+) $20
All prices include skate hire.
Waverley residents receive a 10% discount when booking at the on-site box office during the Festival. A valid ID with proof of residence must be shown to redeem the discount.
Live DJs sets every Friday and Saturday night from 5.45pm:
- Fri 30 June DJ Fried Pork Chop @friedporkchop888
- Sat 1 Stereogamous @stereogamous
- Fri 7 DJ Fried Pork Chop @friedporkchop888
- Sat 8 Stereogamous @stereogamous
- Fri 14 Jason de Cox @jason_de_cox
- Sat 15 Jason de Cox @jason_de_cox
With live performances on Sundays from 4-5pm:
- Please note, the Ice Rink is outdoors and designed to proceed in all weather conditions, rain or shine. In the event of a rain forecast, please assume your skating is going ahead. Click here for more info.
- Click here for more information about accessibility at Bondi Festival.
Stay in the loop
Subscribe for updates from Bondi Festival!