You Came, You Saw, You Feasted!
After a stellar winter of shows, the curtain has fallen on the biggest Bondi Feast to date. This year’s festival saw:
- 216 performers under the spotlights in 42 shows
- 388 performances over 10 brisk winter nights
- Over 400 people sampling the tasty treats at Callan Smith’s Culinary Circus
- Shows coming to Bondi from 4 different states
- 5025 of you catching a performance either in a theatre, tent or lift – a 67% increase from 2017
- Only 2 mild panic attacks for our Festival Producer
- 6 balloons popped in crotches
- 1 improvised musical about panda assassins
- 1 incredible party by the beach in winter!
Thank you for Feasting with us in 2018. If you weren’t able to make it this year, check out some of the highlights in the gallery below and keep your eyes peeled for Bondi Feast 2019.
Photo credits Rupert Reid, Clare Hawley & Narrative Post
Stay in the loop
Subscribe for updates from Bondi Festival!