Badlambs Barbershop has theatre built into its bones.
Conceived in the Famous Spiegeltent in Edinburgh, delivered in a little barbershop in London, and raised and reared in Bondi Beach – music, performance, people, mirrors and razors are Badlamb’s home.
Badlambs Barbershop celebrates the magic that happens when people connect – in a barbershop, at a show, or both – as is the case at this year’s Bondi Festival!
Shows on at Badlambs Barbershop:
- Address: 132-134 Glenayr Ave, Bondi Beach
- Parking: Best parking is on Roscoe St, Curlewis St or at the Pacific Bondi Car Park (152 Curlewis St) – approx. 300m from the venue. The closest mobility parking spot is at 71 Curlewis St – approx. 80m from the venue.
- Public Transport: The 379 bus (via Bondi Junction) stops on Glenayr Ave, a 1 min/43m walk from the venue. The 380/333 (via Bondi Junction) stops on Campbell Pde, a 7min/700m from the venue.
- To access Badlambs Barbershop, there is one step up from the footpath. A temporary (non-compliant) ramp will be provided to allow access to the venue for wheelchair users.
- There is no accessible toilet available at the venue
- There is no mobility parking available at the venue.
If you have any questions about access to the venue, or would like more information, please call us on 0475 788 967 or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 72 hours. Please tell us your number if you prefer to be contacted by phone.