YOUR GUIDE TO A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE
We are delighted to welcome you to Bondi Festival. The safety of our audiences, artists and staff is of paramount importance. Bondi Festival is delivered under approved COVID-19 Safety Plans following strict guidelines set by the NSW Department of Health. All venues are registered as COVID Safe. Please read the important information below regarding your visit and take the time to read our current COVID Safe measures, noting that we regularly update our processes based on the latest government advice. Check this page for the latest safety measures prior to your visit.
UPDATE as at 18 June 2021 11:15am
Bondi Festival is still going ahead. We’re monitoring NSW Public Health orders closely and will update this page if things change.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19 visit NSW Health.
SAFETY MEASURES MAY CHANGE BEFORE YOUR VISIT
Please be aware that when you come to Bondi Festival, capacity limits and seating are in accordance with the NSW Public Health orders current on the date of the performance, not at the time of buying your ticket.
Venue capacities are operating under current NSW Public Health orders. Seating in the Wayside Chapel is unreserved and audience members will be seated alongside each other. We encourage you to consider your comfort levels before attending.
What we are doing to keep you safe
Increased cleaning and hygiene
Enhanced cleaning procedures will be in place across at our venues. This includes regular cleaning of high-traffic areas and high-touch surfaces using hospital-grade disinfectant, and cleaning of performance spaces between events. Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout frequently accessed areas.
Wearing of masks
We strongly recommend that masks are worn:
- inside the performance spaces and foyers at all of our venues
- onboard the Bondi Vista Ferris Wheel
- at any time that social distancing cannot be practiced.
Checking in with QR codes
All patrons must check in upon entry to Festival venues via QR code. Please download the Service NSW app prior to arriving at Festival events (assistance will be available if you do not have a smartphone).
As part of our COVID-19 measures, Bondi Festival is issuing e-tickets only. This minimises the number of people at box office and provides contactless admission to events. Please make sure you have your e-ticket ready on a mobile device for our staff to view as you enter the venue. (Assistance will be available if you do not have a smartphone.)
Only cashless payments are accepted at all Bondi Festival box offices and events.
Help us have a COVID Safe Festival
To ensure that everyone remains safe at this year’s Festival, please follow these guidelines:
- Check in on entry – Check in on arrival using the QR code on display at our venues. Download the Service NSW app prior to attending events (assistance will be available if you do not have a smartphone).
- Practice social distancing – Practice social distancing (1.5 metres whenever possible) while queuing and while moving around Festival venues and follow the guidance provided by our staff and signage.
- Wear a face mask – Please bring a face mask with you to wear inside venues and where physical distancing is not possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene – Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout venues for you to use.
- Arrive in plenty of time – Please allow the extra time needed to check in via QR code on arrival.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell – Stay home if you feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the COVID symptoms as identified by the NSW Department of Health.
- Bring your e-ticket – Please make sure you have your e-ticket ready on a mobile device for our staff to view as you enter the venue. (Assistance will be available if you do not have a smartphone.)
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work together to bring Bondi Festival to life. We look forward to welcoming you to the Festival.