Margys & Masterpieces makes its way to Bondi Rumba each Wednesday during Bondi Festival.
Join local art queen Rita Black for a Calavera (Day of the Dead) Skull Painting workshop, offering a fun, easy, stress-free chance to create a piece of art you can be proud of. With Rita Black also spinning tracks on the night, vibes are promised to be high.
Ticket price includes Totopos (Corn Chips & Guac) and Margarita on arrival. Limited numbers and bookings are essential.
This event is part of Bondi Festival Local, an open-access program that celebrates local artists, live venues and grass roots organisations within our iconic neighbourhood.
- Classic or Spicy Margarita on arrival
- Corn Chips & Guac
- Calavera (Mexican Skull) Painting workshop
- All paints, materials and decorations supplied
- Painting tuition & live DJ Rita Black
Wed 5 + Wed 12 Jul 6.30pm
- Bondi Rumba is not a wheelchair accessible venue.
- Please contact Bondi Rumba directly for any questions about accessibility within their venue. Click here for more information about accessibility at Bondi Festival.
Venue Bondi Rumba
Artists Rita Black
Stay in the loop
Subscribe for updates from Bondi Festival!