“This is an opportunity to catch these UK artists in a unique and intimate manner: their words, delivered into your ears, sitting by a fire on Bondi Beach. The sexiest and most heart-rending lesson in Greek mythology you’ll ever get. Do not miss.” – Rachel Chant, Festival Director
Lead me to the light again…
Half Man | Half Bull – a unique listening experience on Bondi Beach.
Get your headphones, gather round the fire, and get ready to dance on the beach. Half Man | Half Bull is a radical retelling of an ancient myth; a narrative-led album full of big beats and banging bass lines. Created by the internationally award team behind ORPHEUS, EURYDICE and THE GODS THE GODS THE GODS, Half Man | Half Bull reimagines an ancient story told across 10 brand new tracks.
Bondi Festival invites you to this unique listening experience around the fire on Bondi Beach. A remarkable collaboration across 10,000 miles, this is a 21st century retelling of Theseus and The Minotaur from three British lads hosted in an iconic NSW setting.
- 48 hours before the event, you’ll be sent a Countdown Link
- Meet at Bondi Fireside at least 15 minutes before the time of the event to settle in by the fire and get prepped
- You’ll need a smartphone with internet connection (4G or 5G) and your best pair of headphones
- You’ll find your favourite spot by the fire, on the beach, looking out at horizon; you’ll put your headphones in, click the Countdown Link, and when the countdown gets to zero, the experience starts
- Should you not receive your link 2 days prior please email email@example.com
Fri 25 June: 7.30pm
Sat 26 June, Sat 3 July, Sat 10 July: 7pm
- This is a Sight No Obstacle performance
- Click here for more info about access to Bondi Fireside
- Click here for more information about Accessibility at Bondi Festival.
The Flanagan Collective
Stay in the loop
Subscribe for updates from Bondi Festival!