Head down to the North Bondi RSL to catch the Ben Fink Trio, a tight trio playing a mix of covers and originals across many styles, including Gypsy, Jazz, Folk and Pop.
Featuring Ben Fink on guitar, mandolin, ukulele and vocals, Mark Eliott on saxophones and Brett Hirst on Double Bass, settle in for a night of music from some of Bondi’s best.
This event is part of Bondi Festival Local, an open-access program that celebrates local artists, live venues and grass roots organisations within our iconic neighbourhood.
- This is a FREE and unticketed event.
- This event takes place at North Bondi RSL, which is a licensed premises. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- North Bondi RSL is a registered club under the Registered Clubs Act and is a member of ClubsNSW. As a result, you will need to sign in to enter the premises.
- This is a Sight No Obstacle event
- The North Bondi RSL is a wheelchair accessible venue and has wheelchair accessible bathrooms
- Click here for more information about accessibility at Bondi Festival.
Meet the Creator:
An integral member of the local independent music scene for over 25 years, Ben has performed, recorded and composed with acts such as The Whitlams, Lior, Aya Larkin (Skunkhour), Christa Hughes, iOTA, Ali McGregor, Lily Dior, Moussa Diakite, Miriam Lieberman, Waiting for Guinness, The Stiff Gins, Voices from the Vacant Lot, and King Clam. Current projects include alt-indie outfit, Close to Forever (with Dale Caldwell, Chris Abrahams, Danny Heifetz, Sam Golding and Peter Hollo), old school blues project the Loud Hailers (with Christa Hughes and Ivan Jordan), street gypsy jazz folk minstrel band Molto Bene and the Vague Arrangements (with George Washingmachine, Mark Eliott) as well as his Trio under his own name.
His first solo album Continue to Breathe Normally is an intricate musical tapestry that traverses elements of soul, folk, groove, blues and jazz. Ben has worked variously as composer, Musical Director, multi-instrumentalist, singer, and performer for film, television and theatre on the national and international stage.
Stay in the loop
Subscribe for updates from Bondi Festival!