Bondi Bowlo are all for the locals at their pokie-free, beautiful 1930’s clubhouse, secreted away in the back streets of Australia’s most famous beachside suburb. This is a spacious historical site, programmed with a small bar mentality.
Bondi Bowlo are well versed in connecting with locals with a drink in hand, with a range of events such as Trivia, Games Nights, Drag Bingo, live music, and of course, lawn bowls. In summer, you can enjoy a lazy day in the sun, overlooking the barefoot bowling greens. This winter, Bondi Bowlo invites you to relax and sip on a hot mulled wine in front of their fireplaces whilst attending any of their Bondi Festival events.
Bondi Festival Events
Bondi Festival Local events
- Address: 1A Warners Ave, North Bondi 2026 – next to Barracluff Park (corner of Old South Head Rd)
- Parking: Best parking is on Blair St and surrounds, although as the venue is in a residential area, parking is very limited.
- Public Transport: The 386/387 buses (via Bondi Junction) stop on Old South Head Road after O’Sullivan Rd, a 4 min/400m walk from the venue. The 379 bus (via Bondi Junction) stops on Glenayr Ave opposite Warner Ave, a 5 min/300m from the venue.
- Bondi Bowlo is a licensed premises and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please note, Bondi Bowlo is a registered club under the Registered Clubs Act and is a member of ClubsNSW. As a result, you will need to sign in to enter the premises.
Unfortunately, the Bondi Bowlo is not a wheelchair accessible venue, due to the following reasons:
- The primary entrance has several steps (ramped access is available through the kitchen)
- There is no accessible toilet available at the venue
- There is no mobility parking available at the venue.
If you have any questions about access to the venue, or would like more information, please call us on 0475 788 967 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 72 hours. Please tell us your number if you prefer to be contacted by phone.